Rickey Kinley - Head Dog Trainer
- Has trained dogs for over 30 years, dealing with a broad spectrum of behavioral problems and issues, ranging from aggression to severe shyness.
- Successfully worked with programs and published involving elephants, polar bears, birds, and many other zoo animals.
- Created and implemented an award-winning behavior management program for training penguins at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- Has instructed coursework and classes on operant conditioning and training for all the zookeepers, volunteers, and education personnel at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.
- Achieved the title Head Zookeeper for over a 29-year career at the Cincinnati
- Featured in Cincinnati Magazine for work with zoo animals.
- Has presented and published papers about training animals all over the country and internationally for various companies and animal training organizations.
- Elected the 2010 President of the Animal Behavior Management Alliance, an organization of individuals working together and striving to better understand the science of animal behavior. (www.theABMA.org)